Automatic Parts Washer
- Single stage cleaning using pressurised hot water and biodegradable detergents
- Range of sizes, ideal for manufacturing and repair & overhaul work
- Simple to operate with low running costs
- Top loading design with gas strut-assisted lid
- Thermostatically controlled electric heating, with operating temperature range 0-60°C (up to 90°C with insulation)
- Digital process timer
- Chemical and corrosion-resistant pump
- Range of optional extras for specific applications
Cleanzone TS machines are sturdy, top-loading, single-stage, automated parts washers providing cost-effective cleaning of small components. Using only water and biodegradable detergents, they offer safe, environmentally responsible component cleaning.
The high pressure spray system operates in conjunction with a rotating work basket to provide thorough cleaning of a wide range of parts and contaminants. The temperature of the wash solution can be adjusted to suit the specific application by means of thermostatically controlled, electric immersion heaters.
Available in a range of standard sizes, all Cleanzone TS machines are manufactured entirely from stainless steel and have motorised component baskets.
They are also available with a range of optional extras so they can be customised to satisfy any application and budget.