Enclosed Automatic Ultrasonic Equipment
Cleanseal Ultrasonic Cleaning Systems
- Enclosed ultrasonic solvent degreasing systems
- Cleanseal M - mono solvent ultrasonic cleaning process
- Cleanseal C - co-solvent ultrasonic cleaning process
- Compact Design
- Low Energy Consumption - including optional heat pump
- Low Running Costs.
- Ultrasonic immersion
- Clean, Dry Components every cycle.
- Enhanced Operator Safety.
- Minimal Environmental Impact.
- Simple to Operate
- Remote access service support
- Automated fill systems
- After sales service supplied by our UK based Engineers
- Designed for use with halogenated solvents inc. Tergo MCF & Tergo HDF in Mono solvent applications
The Cleanseal ultrasonic enclosed machines manufactured by MEG S.r.l feature superior, ultrasonic immersion cleaning performance, high throughput capability, outstanding solvent efficiency and PLC control - flexible, fully automated operation.
Incorporating isolation chamber technology to ensure maximum operator safety means that they are suitable for use with a range of non-flammable solvents such as Tergo MCF in both mono and co-solvent cleaning processes.
Supplied with either stacked liquor-vapour, or conventional, twin-sump, process formats, depending on whether the application demands a mono or co-solvent cleaning process. Machines are designed to ensure minimal solvent emissions to atmosphere, making them safe for the operator and the environment. They also have one of the smallest carbon footprints in this class of equipment thanks to, optional, heat pump technology.
The Cleanseal M is designed with a single process chamber and vapour generator to provide superior cleaning with high component throughput capacity. Mono-solvent cleaning is simply a cleaning process where a single solvent is used in the cleaning equipment.
Cleanseal C offers a twin sump configuration designed for a two-stage (co-solvent) process. Tergo PF100 or Tergo PF105 can be used for applications where either a high soil loading is anticipated, or where a higher operating temperature is required than can be provided by using the Tergo MCF or Tergo HDF alone. Hydrocarbons are commonly used as solvating agents because they have good solvency.
Fitted with remote access modem to further assist the after sales support. Micocare products Tergo MCF and Tergo HDF are ideal solvent for use in the 'Cleanseal' range - free evaluation trials are available.