Ultrasonic Aqueous Equipment Range
- 2, 3 and 4 stages available - manual or automatic
- From 60 litres to 240 litres
- Stainless steel construction
- Washing, rinsing and drying, as required
- Hot air or vacuum drying
- High efficiency, piezo-electric ceramic transducers
- Digital temperature control and process timers
- 2 year warranty
Cleanline multi-stage, ultrasonic cleaning systems use high-frequency sound waves to provide consistent, high-performance cleaning, even on complex parts. For those critical cleaning applications they are a cost-effective solution.
Available in a range of standard sizes you are able to incorporate washing, rinsing, passivation and drying stages as required.
Cleanline multi-stage machines can be supplied in user-friendly, manual format or with fully-enclosed automated, multi-basket handling capability (including basket agitation or rotation in stage).
Alternatively, using our bespoke design service, we can work with you to specify a system tailored to suit the specific requirements of your application.