Open, Manual Equipment
- Small footprint, very compact design
- Operates on a 240V Supply
- Suitable for HFE or HFC solvents
- Ideal for small scale production cleaning
- Optional rim ventilation kit for methylene chloride
- Wheels and handles for easy manoeuvring
- Low energy consumption
- Low running costs
- Simple to operate
Although small in size, the MiniClean incorporates all the features normally found in larger machines, including: electric heating, refrigerated cooling system, ultrasonic immersion cleaning, full control panel with operator interface. MiniClean can be supplied with wheels and handles for ease of transportation around the factory, and can be used anywhere there is a 240V, single-phase, electricity supply.
MiniClean provides all the benefits of solvent cleaning and is a cost-effective answer to those development and small-scale, production cleaning applications.
It has all the features you would expect on a much larger machine. Not only that but Miniclean uses very little energy, so it has a carbon footprint to match its small, physical size.