Open, Manual Equipment
- Range of manually operated ultrasonic cleaning systems
- 4 standard sizes
- Suitable for HFE, HFC solvents
- Optional rim ventilation kit for methylene chloride
- Mono-solvent or Co-solvent process models available
- Highly compact design
- Low energy consumption
- Low running costs
- Clean, dry components every cycle
- Simple to operate
The Compac range incorporates 4 standard sizes of manually-operated ultrasonic, solvent cleaning systems.
Every Compac utilises electric heating and a refrigerated cooling system with full safety circuitry to protect against high vapour level, low solvent level and high solvent temperature, with ultrasonic agitation.
The machine is controlled via a user-friendly PLC with touch screen operator panel and within the process chamber, you get both boiling liquid and ultrasonic, immersion cleaning with vapour rinsing.
All of the Compac range can be used with low toxicity, HFE and HFC solvents in both mono and co-solvent cleaning processes. Optional rim ventilation kit available for methylene chloride.