Closed Automatic Equipment
Union MDM / MUM
- Closed solvent degreasing technology
- Version depending on solvent and component size
- Simple to operate - fully automated.
- 98% reduction in solvent usage compared to traditional machines.
- Consistent cleaning cycle after cycle.
- Low running costs.
- Cost-effective component cleaning.
- Safe working environment.
- Emissions to environment well below regulatory limits.
- Remote assistance modem fitted into control panel
- Vacuum drying
- Optional Ultrasonics
- UK based after sales and support
The MDM and MUM series, manufactured by UNION S.p.a, are ranges of hermetically sealed, closed solvent cleaning machines designed for use with chlorinated solvents (such as perchloroethylene), aliphatic hydrocarbons and modified alcohols.
The MDM range is designed to accommodate single or multiple load baskets and is especially suitable for high-volume cleaning of small, precision parts.
If you’re looking to clean large components, or very high volumes of smaller items, the MUM range fits the bill. Machines can be specified to meet specific cleaning requirements, including customised basket design and automated loading where required.
Cleaning processes can incorporate a combination of spray, immersion and vapour treatments with ultrasound available where the application requires it.
Baskets can be rotated, oscillated, or held static to suit the nature and sensitivity of components. Machines can also be customised to incorporate specific customer requirements in relation to basket design or component fixturing.
Component drying is achieved using vacuum technology.