Manual Parts Washer
Biozone with Bio-Remediation Technology
- No expensive contract - minimal ongoing costs
- Safe, water-based formulation with no hazardous or flammable chemicals
- Micro-organisms in the solution digest oils, coolants and greases
- No VOC emissions
- No greasy residues on cleaned parts
- Less fluid consumption - hinged lid to reduce evaporation & minimise fluid usage
- Electric heating with 'eco' mode for minimal energy consumption
- Corrosion protection of sensitive parts
- Easy emptying
- Less waste and lower disposal costs
The Biozone is an integrated safe, environmentally-friendly, biological parts washing system that provides a unique, highly effective solution to your parts cleaning needs.
The 'Biozone' system comprises three components:
Biozone Parts Washer – A robust, floor-standing cleaning unit, manufactured in HDPE, incorporating immersion, brush and flood cleaning stages.
Biozone Liquid – A safe, pH-neutral, water-based formulation containing detergents and corrosion inhibitors for the effective cleaning of process oils, coolants, light greases and other contaminants.
Biozone Tabs - Natural, non-pathogenic, micro-organisms* in tablet form that digest the removed oils and greases, producing carbon dioxide and water. Biozone Tabs dramatically reduce waste when compared to traditional, solvent and saponifier-based parts washers. They also ensure that cleaning performance is maintained throughout the lifetime of the 'Biozone' fluid.
*The micro-organisms are non-pathogenic bacteria of Risk Class I according to Directive 2000/54/EC (unlikely to cause illness to human beings).